Feroot is a client side security monitoring system that gives visibility into issues introduced by third- and fourth-party tools and scripts such as web trackers, tag managers, chatbots, and analytic tools that are loaded on visitor browsers. Feroot’s monitoring product gives organizations unprecedented visibility to detect unauthorized and ungoverned data collection and helps prevent security and regulatory vulnerabilities.
For more information about our vision, board members and advisors, visit www.feroot.com/about
Executive Team Bios
Co-Founder & CEO
Ivan Tsarynny is the CEO and Co-Founder of Feroot, a company that works with security, privacy, and data protection departments to monitor the client side surface attack area of websites and web apps.
Having previously co-founded PostBeyond — a revolutionary communications tool for marketing professionals — Ivan is well aware of the growing need for third-party tools to track and analyze customer and user behavior. As co-founder of Feroot, Ivan hopes to make it easier for security and privacy teams to gain visibility into potential security risks and vulnerabilities introduced by the third- and fourth-party tools such as web trackers, chatbots, tag managers, analytics and more. Ultimately, his goal is to shift the perception of regulatory security and privacy compliance to a competitive, business advantage and help security and privacy teams collaborate better with marketing, sales and customer success.
Since launching in 2017, Feroot received the NextAI Top Venture Award for outstanding progress helping companies comply with data protection and security regulations. Ivan is also an active member of the GDPR Advisory Committee at the Standard Council of Canada.
Co-Founder & CTO
Vitaliy Lim is the CTO and Co-Founder of Feroot — a client-side security monitoring system that helps security and privacy departments build more secure websites.
Vitaliy has always taken an interest in web security, ever since he first discovered the internet began coding websites. Having previously acted as CTO and Co-Founder of PostBeyond — a revolutionary communications tool for marketing professionals —he became well aware of the need of digital marketers to use third-party tools to track user behavior. At the same time, he understood the security risks introduced by externally loaded tools such as chatbots, web-trackers, tag managers and analytics. His focus today is to make it easier for security engineers to stay on top of their ever-growing tech stack, detect malicious scripts introduced by the third- and fourth-party tools and communicate potential security threats quickly and efficiently to other team members. Ultimately, he wants to build a safer web experience for everyone and make it easier for security engineers to protect customers’ data.
Since launching in 2017, Feroot received the NextAI Top Venture Award for outstanding progress helping companies comply with data protection and security regulations. Vitaliy is also an active member of the Toronto CTO and OneEleven CTO Peer Group.
Brand & Press Assets
Below you will find logos, product screenshots and more. Download the full press kit for more versions and a complete set of this page.
Black Logo (#000000)
Navy Blue Logo (#29304a)
Data Transfer Map Gif
Report of Countries with Data Transfers
Report of Total Trackers Detected
Set Alert Rules for Data Transfers and Trackers
Report of Web Pages and Web Apps Scanned
For further media inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 12, 2019 - Adweek, "Unknown Trackers Still Run Rampant on a Wide Range of Websites"
- July 12, 2019 - The Digital Enterprise, "Thinking New Digital Business Model? Make sure you think about User-Side Risk"
- June 27, 2019 - Security Magazine - Online, "News Industry at Risk of Data Breaches, Data Misuse"
- June 27, 2019 - Cyberwire Online & Newsletter
- June 27, 2019 - Politico Online Newsletter
- June 27, 2019 - ITNerd, "Feroot Report Speaks To Vulnerabilities In Web Trackers & The Rise In Cross-border Data Transfers & Access To User Login Credentials"
- June 28, 2019 - FinanceIT, "User Security and Privacy Report Finds Vulnerabilities in Web Trackers and the Rise in Cross-Border Data Transfers and Access to User Login Credentials"
- June 28, 2019, CIO Drive, "User Security and Privacy Report finds vulnerabilities in web trackers and the rise in cross-border data transfers and access to user login credentials"
- July 1, 2019, Media Post, "Majority Of U.S. News Sites Have Trackers Sending Data To Russia"